I don’t get a kickback from recommending these people and organizations. I just like them. Remember that you must vet everyone you work with and every service you hire carefully to ensure they will meet the needs of your cast, crew, and projects. Use of these resources is entirely at your own risk.
Development, Production & Rights Sales Support
- Christina Jo’Leigh : Expert Line Producer & Production Advisor:
- Patrick G. Ingram: Expert Executive Producer for Funding, Casting, Production & Distribution
- RightsTrade: Sell Your Film or TV Episodes in 170+ Countries
- Distribber.com: Sell Your Film to Hulu, Netflix, Cable Pay Per View, etc.
- Steve Miller: Film Marketing & Deliverables Advisor
- Jonathan Harris: Ghost Writer & Script Doctor
- WeScreenplay: Great Screenplay Coverage that is Cost Effective and Provides Bios on Each Reviewer
- FilmFundingLA: Personal & Corporate Credit Services & SBA Loans to Purchase Production & Post Production Facilities (occasionally sponsors events)
Film Analytics & Forecast Services
- Ilyssa Goodman / Distribution Strategist
Can Create Forecasts and Act as Sales Agent
- NashInfoServices.com / The-Numbers.com
- Slated.com offers a film analytics service as part of it’s equity investment platform for film producers.
- Rentrak.com Insights – Rentrak tracks all theatrical releases nationwide down to the theater a given movie plays in and how much they earn. They have an interesting iPhone App you can use to see theatrical revenue of films associated with specific movie stars. This can give you and indication of their value to your project. Remember you can buy a used iPhone for $50 and just use it oi wi-fi mode.
- DVD Sales: http://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-dvd-sales-chart
- VOD Sales: http://www.reportlinker.com
Entertainment Lawyers & Expert Casting Services
- Ilyssa Goodman : Distribution Strategist / Name Cast Advisor / Executive Producer
- Christina Jo’Leigh : Line Producer who can help you correctly approach cast
- Justin Sterling : Entertainment Lawyer
- Steve Sirikis: Executive Producer & Chief Operating Officer at MoreProd. (PPM)
- Shara Lerman : Entertainment Law & Securities Law (PPMs)
- Centaurus : Fixed Price PPM & Legal Advice
- John W Cones Entertainment Attorney
- Blake and Wang Film & TV Legal
- www.FracturedAtlas.com Cost Effective E & O insurance, Workers Comp, General Liability, etc (minimum required for SAG casting) Suitable for Low Budget & Ultra Low Budget Projects
- Rowin Insurance Offering full production insurance which covers everything from delays caused by bad weather, illness or death of key actor or crew, as well as completion bonds.