In this recorded workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film or feature documentary for as little $10,000 and how to get distribution on Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, etc, and sell additional rights worldwide. These instructions support filmmakers across the US producing projects up to $100,000. After that point most filmmakers will need to work with outside investors which requires a different development and production process.
Immediately after your order you will receive:
- Video Covering How to Produce a $10K Film You Can Sell (1.5 hours)
- Workbook: $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
You will learn:
- How you can make a feature film you can sell on Amazon, Netflix, and to buyers worldwide for as little as $10K.
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- How to hire people legally nationwide.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
About the Creator
Nancy Fulton produced a $10K feature documentary called Back From Iraq: The US Soldier Speaks which can be found on Amazon. It was used in events and classrooms nationwide and earned her an invitation to appear on a national talk show. She’s gone on to produce and co-produce content across media profitably, and currently supports more than 40,000 entertainment industry pros through live and recorded workshops. You can learn more about her work at www.NancyFultonMeetups.com and www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you’re doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
Recommendations on Alignable: http://bit.ly/endorsements1
100s of 5-star Reviews on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Creative-Express-for-Writers-Screenwriters-Filmmakers/ | https://www.meetup.com/Music-and-Film-TV/ | https://www.meetup.com/SantaMonicaWritersGroup/ | https://www.meetup.com/Hollywood-Entertainment-Industry-Meetup/
More Endorsements & Recommendations on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton