You receive multiple printable, workbooks to help you design, develop, fund, and produce your project and 10+ Hours of Video with expert advice, tips, tricks, and traps to avoid. Follow this blueprint to learn how to build your projects swiftly, safely, and profitably.
You will learn:
- How to write or buy a good screenplay that you can produce within your budget.
- How to swiftly, accurately and usefully storyboard your project so you can significantly reduce your production costs through stock footage, “found footage,” and other techniques.
- How to cast your project with talented actors and actresses at prices you can afford and on terms you can live with while not breaking the law.
- How to budget your project’s shoot days using breakdown sheets and day-out-of-day schedules.
- How to find local, high value, locations you can shoot at cheaply.
Acquiring a skilled camera and lighting crew on terms you can afford.
- Setting up your production company, acquiring production, liability, and other insurance at rates you can afford.
- Insuring you own the rights to the film you shoot so you can sell it to others.
- How to guarantee release for your film on Amazon and possibly Hulu, Netflix, cable pay per view, etc.
- How to market your film swiftly and profitably to the people who want it most.
- How to fund your project through credit, loans, investment and crowdfunding.
- How to work with investors and how that changes your costs.
- What to do with extra money if you happen to have it.
- Fundamentals of contract law.
- Intellectual property right fundamentals every producer needs to know.
- And specific techniques for designing, developing, budgeting, and producing a documentary swiftly.
If you are looking for a practical, step-by-step, rational guide to producing an ultra low budget film swiftly and safely which has the maximum probability of being profitable, you’ll find this guide very useful.