Watch Working with a #Ghostwriter on TV Pilots / Series Bibles with Jon Harris, Writer/Script Doctor
Writer/Script Doctor Jonathan Harris reviews the process by which he works screenwriters and producers to draft or revise a series pilot and a bible they can use to pitch their projects. Click here to watch.
Topics covered in this video include:
- Why Producers Work with Ghostwriters
- Why Writers Work with Ghostwriters
- Turning Feature Film Screenplays, Novels, Stories, and Memoirs into Series
- Series Types including Half Hour, Hour, Stand-alone, Serial, Web, etc.
- Understanding Series Characters and their In-Episode & Series Arcs
- Creating a Pilot & Bible
- Ghostwriting Contracts & Approximate Costs
Tip: If you enjoy this video, you might also enjoy our primer on intellectual property fundamentals.
Remember that you can find more events and resources online here.