Quick Heads Up: We had more than 250 producers, writers, actors & other creative entrepreneurs attend the 5 events offered Feb 11 & Feb 12. Most cost $5, and those who signed up for the 3-hour laps paid only $15. My objective is to create friendly, professional, informative events (supported by great notes) that really help creative pros pick up the skills and develop the relationships they need to move forward on their work. If you like the events I run, I hope you’ll tell people about them. If you have suggestions for improvement, please email email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Feb 25 10am to 6pm: Producing the Profitably Documentary: A Full Day Workshop | Making a good documentary is often the fastest, cheapest, easiest, and most easily profitable way to break into the film industry
(use the code “nancyfultonmeetups” to attend this event for $20 instead of $120)
March 5 @ 2pm: Rain Pryor Chicken & Latkes | Great event for Writers & Performers. See the Show and we’ll get coffee after.
Lecture Notes From Feb 12 Guest Speaker Events:
- Trademark Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling: How Filmmakers, Authors, Screenwriters & Others can Protect their
Get Intellectual Property Rights Primer
- Distribution Strategies for Ultra Low Budget Films with Plus Entertainment: How to Profitably Distribute Films with Production Budgets Under $300K / Primer: Distribution Options
- Filmmakers & the IRS with CPA & Former IRS Agent Lawrence Danny: Tax Incentives for Filmmakers & Their Investors, Investors and the IRS, Mistakes to Avoid
Feature Film Development, Packaging & Funding Blueprint & Tax Aspects of Film Production by Lawrence Danny
More Notes from Past Events . . .
- (Get Notes) | Where to Find Investors & How to Legally Take Their Money (step-by-step instructions)
- (Get Notes) | Crowdfunding & Presales: How to Sell What Doesn’t Exist (includes 90 minutes of audio)
- (Get Notes) | Building Credibility in a Week: Teaching Google to How Find & Recommend You
- (Get Notes) | The Subtle Psychology of Why People Buy What They Buy for Writers, Filmmakers, Screenwriters & Working Entrepreneurs
- (Get Notes) | Fictional Characters w/ Real Mental Illness: A Recipe for Great Books & Scripts
- (Get Notes) | Why Your Corporate Structure Really Matters
- (Get Notes) |Feature Film Development, Packaging & Funding Blueprint
- (Get Notes) | Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- (Get Notes) | What’s a Producer to Do: A Producer’s Task List (w/ 90 Minutes of Audio)
Our Video Library: 40+ Hours of Expert Advice& Step by Step Guides.
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and elsewhere. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. You can find the videos, slide sets, and other documentation she creates to support the thousands of creative professionals in her groups here. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.