FREE TODAY: Get our In-Depth Recorded Workshop & Workbook called How to Earn More as a Creative Pro: https://gumroad.com/l/AGiA/rxljle3 Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Creative Pro Subscriber to get 130+ Videos, Workbooks, and Access to Selected Live Online Events for $20/month or $60/year. Learn what you need to know to do what you love for a living.
Upcoming Live Events:
- Nov 19: Media Marketing Strategies Workshop in Santa Monica on the 3rd Street Promenade. This is an important workshop to attend if you are creating Short Films, Documentary Films, Feature Films, or Web Series. In additional to a live presentation supported by videos and step-by-step workbooks, you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and network with people at the event. Sign up here: https://gumroad.com/l/zgVdl/q5pv182
- Nov 25: Critical Entertainment Tax Law Fundamentals for 2020 and features Danny Sioni (Live Online Workshop) www.CPSTaxPros.com handles tax preparation for many enteratinment industry pros, including producers, actors, writers, etc. In this workshould they will be addressing some of the massive changes new Federal and State tax laws will have on creatives. This is a very important event to sign up for if you are raising money from investors to support your film or tv project, are hiring people as contractors, are hired as a contractor frequently, or use a loan out company to sell your services. Sign up here: https://gumroad.com/l/jBwcW/hk8mf8v
LOSCON WORKSHOPS: YOU CAN ATTEND ALL THE FOLLOWING WORKSHOPS AND MANY MORE FOR $65 BY BECOMING A LOSCON MEMBER / LOSCON LOCATION is Los Angeles Airport Marriott 5855 W. Century Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Friday November 29, 2019 @ 2:30PM @ LOSCON
Writing, Protecting, and Selling Your Screenplay 1 hour 15 minutes 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM | California 2 (Formerly St. Louis)
Moderator Kristen Renee Gorlitz | Scotty Mullen | Marc Scott Zicree | Nancy Fulton | Matt Lubetich (Evening Sea Entertainment)
- Friday November 29, 2019 @ 5:30 PM @ LOSCON
From Book to Movie: Why the IP Matters 1 hour 15 minutes 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM | California 2 (Formerly St. Louis)
Moderator Kristen Renee Gorlitz | Nancy Fulton | Matt Lubetich (Evening Sea Entertainment) | Jan S. Utstein (Hurricane Entertainment) | Lynn Maudlin (The Mythopoeic Society) | Ms. Brandie June
- Friday November 29, 2019 @ 8:00 PM @ LOSCON
Movies and TV How to DIY Media: content creation, self publishing and distribution 1 hour 15 minutes 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM | California 2 (Formerly St. Louis)
Moderator Gene Turnbow (Krypton Radio) | Nancy Fulton | Neal Hallford (Swords & Circuitry Studios) | Marc Scott Zicree
- Saturday November 30, 2019 @ 11:30 AM @ LOSCON
How to Pitch your Project? 1 hour 15 minutes 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM | California 2 (Formerly St. Louis)
Moderator Dr. Sarah Joy Adams | Scotty Mullen | Wendy Van Camp | Moshe Feder | Barbra Dillon (Fanbase Press) | Nancy Fulton
- Sunday December 1, 2019 @ 11:30 AM
Protecting your Work: Copyright and the Public Domain 1 hour 15 minutes 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM | Marquis 1
Moderator Doug X (The Law offices of Doug Ecks) | Nancy Fulton | Scotty Mullen
GET MORE SUPPORT: Become a Creative Pro Subscriber to Get In-Depth Training & Support for your work as a filmmaker, author, screenwriter, performer, expert speaker or creative professional. Get full details at https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
You can also buy individual workshops if you prefer. We have dozens to choose from.
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.