January 7 & 8 Events
Location: Promenade Playhouse located at 1404-1408 3rd Street Promenade. See Image
Get Event Notes: Just click the link associated with the event you attended. Click “I want this” then enter the code issued to you at the event. You can purchase notes to events you did not attend. Notes provide full documentation, references, and resources you can put to immediate use.
Saturday Jan 7
- (Get Notes) | 10am-11:30 Why Your Corporate Structure Really Matters
- (Get Notes) | 12pm-1:30 Crowdfunding & Presales: How to Sell What Doesn’t Exist
- (Get Notes) | 2pm-3:30 Building Credibility in a Week: Teaching Google to How Find & Recommend You
Sunday Jan 8
- (Get Notes) | 10:00am-11:30 The Subtle Psychology of Why People Buy What They Buy for Writers, Filmmakers, Screenwriters & Working Entrepreneurs
- (Get Notes) | 12:00pm-1:30 Fictional Characters w/ Real Mental Illness: A Recipe for Great Books & Scripts
- (Get Notes) | 2:00pm-3:30 Where to Find Investors & How to Legally Take Their Money
Register for Casting for Producers on Jan 22. Learn how to attach name talent to your independent films, web series, and other projects. Click here for full details.
Our Video Library: 40+ Hours of Expert Advice & Step by Step Guides.
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and elsewhere. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. You can find the videos, slide sets, and other documentation she creates to support the thousands of creative professionals in her groups here. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.