Music / Film & Television + Hollywood Entertainment Industry Events + Film Funding Club + Santa Monica Writers & Screenwriters + Santa Monica Actors + Creative Express + Applied Psychology + Santa Monica Creative Entrepreneurs + Startup Accelerator + Production/Post Production Meetup + Videos, Guides & Resources from Past Events + ALL GROUPS & Testimonials
SUNDAY, AUGUST 13 DOWNLOAD NOTES
- Get Notes: ￼Swiftly Turning Screenplays into Novels, Graphic Novels and Audiobooks
- Get Notes: Building an Audience
- Get Notes: Dealing with Difficult People in Business Situations
- August 20: Creating Trailers That Sell w/ John Maritato, CEO of Jam4Hire.com. #filmmaker #filmschool #movies
- August 27: WENDY KRAM WORKSHOP: Learning How to Cold Call in Hollywood
FREE SAMPLE RESOURCES
- Crowdfunding: How to Sell What Doesn’t Exist (FREE)
- Literary Agent Megan Close Zavala Interview (FREE)
- Working with a Ghostwriter on TV Projects with Jon Harris Writer/Ghostwriter (FREE)
- All Resources
- Some Photos of Past Events: Featuring Members and Speakers
- Helpful Experts: Agents, Lawyers, Distribution Strategists, etc.
- Workshop: Producing a $100K-$10M Film: 8+ Hours of Video, Workbook, Investor Guide, Personal Support etc. If you need to understand how to fund films over $100K, you should check out this recorded workshop.
- Workshop: Producing the Ultra Low Budget Film: 8+ Hours of Video, Workbook, Multiple Guides on Funding and Distribution, and Personal Support etc. If you need to understand how to fund profitable features under $100k, check out this recorded workshop.
- Dozens of Other Helpful Guides to Get Your Projects Underway
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.