(Scroll Down for Workbooks, Step by Step Guides & Video Links)
- May 3 & 4 | AT&T: Free Intro to 360 Video and Virtual Reality Workshop / 4 Time Options to Choose From / Learn How to Produce Next Generation Media
- May 6 @ 10am: Myth & Active Imagination Workshop Writers/Screenwriters | Dr. S. Fontana / Face-to-Face Event based on the work of Carl Jung
- May 7 @ 5pm: Funding Your Projects Swiftly: 4 Step-by-Step Plans + Networking Reception. RSVP Now to reserve your seat for $20 or pay more at the door.
DOWNLOADABLE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES & RESOURCES
- (Get Notes) | Ensure You Get Paid on Back End Deals | Great For Writers, Actors, Directors, Executive Producers, etc. (Guide and 90 minutes of Audio)
- (Get Notes) | How Producers Can Easily Ensure Investors, Banks, and Other Back End Participants Get Paid When Distribution Revenues Come In (Guide and 90 minutes of Audio)
- (Get Notes) | Crowdfunding & Presales Guide : How to Sell What Doesn’t Exist includes (Guide and 90 Minutes of Audio)
- (Get Notes) | The Art & Science of Publishing a Book That Sells Well with Joel Friedlander, a columnist for Publishers Weekly, who was named by Writer’s Digest as one of the 10 people to follow in book publishing.
- (Watch Video) | How to Publish a Book on Amazon Kindle, Apple iBook, Barnes & Noble Nook | Learn How to Publish an eBook in 24 Hours
- (Get Notes) | The Science of Effective Press Release PR | Learn how to use press releases to promote yourself and your work swiftly and effectively (Guide & Video)
- (Get Notes) | Building Credibility in a Week: Teaching Google to How Find & Recommend You (Guide)
- (Get Notes) | Interview with Literary Agent Megan Close Zavala from Keller Media | (use the promo code nancyfultonmeetups to get notes for free)
- (Get Notes) | Where to Find Investors & How to Legally Take Their Money (Video / Guide & 50 + Pages of Additional Resources )
- (Get Notes) | Profitable Direct Distribution Strategies: How to Profitably Distribute Films with Production Budgets without Sales Agents or Distribution Companies (Guide & Video)
- (Get Notes) | Growing Fast with Effective Social Media Marketing: Learn how to swiftly grow your audience and reach your customers through Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. (Guide & Video)
- (Get Notes)| Intellectual Property Fundamentals: How Filmmakers, Authors, Screenwriters & Others Protect their Work (Guide)
- (Get Notes) | What’s a Producer to Do: A Producer’s Task List | A solid primer on what you need to do to produce your film or web series w/ 90 Minutes of Audio.
- (Get Notes) |Filmmakers & the IRS with CPA & Former IRS Agent Lawrence Danny: Tax Incentives for Filmmakers & Their Investors, Investors and the IRS, Mistakes to Avoid / Section 181
- (Get Notes) | The Subtle Psychology of Why People Buy What They Buy for Writers, Filmmakers, Screenwriters & Working Entrepreneurs (Guide)
- (Get Notes) | Fictional Characters w/ Real Mental Illness |A Recipe for Great Books & Scripts (Guide)
- (Get Notes) | Why Your Corporate Structure Really Matters | Read this before you set up your production company (Guide)
- (Get Notes) | Producing the Ultra Low Budget Feature Profitably & Fast | Fully Step-by-Step Workbook
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.