FREE TODAY: HOW TO SELL YOUR CREATIVE WORK (Recorded Workshop & Workbook)
Dozens of free tools and resources that will help you instantly earn more from your work as a writer, screenwriter, producer, performer, designer or other creative pro. Click here: https://gumroad.com/l/AGiA/rxljle3.
FREE TODAY: HOW TO USE LINKED IN TO PITCH ALMOST ANYONE (Recorded Workshop & Lecture Notes)
LinkedIn is the world’s leading sales tool. It is, by far, the solution most widely used by successful producers, studio executives, investors, agents, and anyone else who has to actively build deals inside or outside the entertainment industry. Learn how to use LinkedIn correctly as a creative pro. Create a profile that makes you easy to find and accurately showcases your credits and your skills rather than just the names of past employers. Get this workshop free now at: https://gumroad.com/l/SbGl/sup6dhr
FILMMAKERS FAST PASS: Are you a filmmaker looking for step-by-step instructions for developing, funding, producing, and getting distribution for films at every budget level? Get the answers you need immediately at https://gumroad.com/l/LlKR/bc0xrgj
Upcoming Live Events:
Save Money! For $10/month become a Pro Subscriber and you get free or deeply discounted access to events (including those below) and you’ll get access to our in-depth on-demand expert training tools which teach you how to professionally produce and sell films, write and sell books, create and sell profitable events, earn a living as a public speaker or performer, etc. To sign up go to https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Feb 26 @ 7pm PST Producer & Asia Pacific Entertainment Strategist Matt Lubetich Interview Sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/IDcul/1oenvbf. Note: Pro Subscribers will automatically receive instructions on how to attend this event free on Feb 25.
Mar 15 10am-1pm Conjuring Your Creative Story Muse: The Foundation for Writing Your Novels led by Dr. Skyler Fontana (Face-to-Face Workshop) Sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/ocXYY/fs2qst7 Note: Pro Subscribers should email firstname.lastname@example.org a link that lets them attend for $5
Mar 22 10am-1pm Swiftly Mastering Novel Structure: Empower Your Writing with Dr. Skyler Fontana (Face-to-Face Workshop) Sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/bDTMbq/fs2qst7 Note: Pro Subscribers should email email@example.com a link that lets them attend for $5
SAVE MONEY! Get many upcoming live events free and get very effective training and support for your work as a filmmaker, author, screenwriter, performer, expert speaker or creative professional. Sign up here for $10/month https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
- David Willis Producer / Director / Writer at United States Motion Picture Company – Nancy is an endless cornucopia of knowledge of the film industry. In a space where there is so much incorrect information, she is a great source of real and practical knowledge. Whether you’re brand new to the biz or just looking to brush up on a particular subject — she’s your gal!
- Veleka Gray Actor / Screenwriter / Instructor — I’ve been signing up for Nancy’s Webinars for several years now, and she consistently offers outstanding content and value. If you want a straight shooter to give you the facts on almost anyaspect of show business, Nancy is your woman. I’m so happy I found such a great advisor!
- Mark Hackman Veteran; Speaker; Start-Up/Business Advisor; Success Coach; Direct Sales & Network Marketing Consultant — I had the extraordinary opportunity to work very closely with Nancy for over 2 years, and during that time formed some very strongly held opinions about her and how she presents herself to the world….as a team member, as an entrepreneur, and as a human being. A list of attributes that comes to mind immediately includes brilliant, articulate, decisive, relentless, direct and outspoken with a refreshing sense of humor. Nancy’s passion for creativity and breaking new ground reveals itself in everything she does, and her unwillingness to compromise on even the smallest detail speaks to her commitment to her integrity and long-term vision for creating value in everything she does. As the “point person” of an exceptionally vibrant and talented team of Business Advisors and Mentors, Nancy leads by example, unflinchingly takes responsibility for the results of her team, and assures a working environment that encourages free thinking and unabashed creativity. In summary, Nancy’s strength of character, in combination with her extraordinary skill-sets and commitment to excellence, make her a prime candidate for any team or project that seeks nothing short of absolute success.
- Jeff Bordeaux Helping People Ditch The “Too Cheap To Be Smart” Mentality @ Feedonomics Nancy was very fun and cool to work with as a producer. Always smiling, her infectious attitude sent waves across the room. She was also very fair and treated everyone she came across withrespect.
- Deborah Hadfield Film Writer/Director Nancy is one of the most intelligent and hard working people Ihave ever had the pleasure to work with. As a producer she isincredibly creative about how to get the job done and produceteh most impressive results. Naturally talented people gravitate to Nancy…
- Tatjana Torkel (BIG LION 3000+) Success and Goal orientated Entrepreneur and Developer. Nancy is a very self-confident and knowledgeable film producer. She has been helping me with editing my Film Script Winner ofEvolution. Nice to work with and delivers on time.
- Garry Hargreaves Online Learning Specialist at VET. Nancy Fulton first developed an intensive and totally customised 3D Modelling and Animation training program for me in late 1992 – pre Web. I travelled from Australia to Santa Monica for the program as she was the most knowledgeable and preeminent instructor I could find on the topic. Nancy has to be one of the most intelligent, professional and gifted writer/instructors I had the pleasure of meeting. Given her skills set the move to film production, screenwriting is obvious one. I have no hesitation in recommending Nancy and you would be well advised to meet and talk with her.
- Mike Williams, M.F.A.Senior Asset Artist at The Third Floor Nancy is a great Instructor and a great Colleague. She helped meget into UCLA as an Instructor. Her knowlege of the software andmaterial is second to none. I have neard nothing but greatcomments about her traching and her classes.
- Christopher Ruiz National Construction Manager at American Technologies, Inc. Brilliant writer who knows the importance of story. I’ve worked with her in the Entertainment Industry and her professionalismand knowledge is astounding. She is a highly talented Director/Writer/ Producer who I would recommend, if you get the chance,to work with. Top notch.
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.