- Free Film Distribution Webinar: Learn how to release your film on Hulu, Neflix, Amazon, Cable Pay Per View, in Theaters, and directly negotiate Overseas Sales.
- Free One Day at a Time Taping at Sony Studios in Culver City on July 5: Norman Lear and a Great Cast make this a great show for screenwriters and producers interested in seeing amazing content made quickly.
- Full Day Workshop: Network, Pitch, Negotiate & Close + Catered Lunch / In this 7 hour workshop, you undertake a series of practical exercises that help you master these skills. The in-depth workbook provided with the workshop will guarantee you don’t forget what you learn. Guest speakers will provide tips, tricks, and advice they use to find, build, and close deals. The catered networking lunch will give you an opportunity to meet dozens of other workshop participants and practice some of what you’ve learned.
- Some Photos of Past Events: Featuring Members and Speakers
- Helpful Experts: Agents, Lawyers, Distribution Strategists, etc.
- Workshop: Producing a $100K-$10M Film: 8 Hours of Video, Workbook, Investor Guide, Support etc. If you need to understand how to fund films over $100K, you should check out this recorded workshop.
- Dozens of Other Helpful Guides for Filmmakers, Writers, Screenwriters, Actors & Other Creative Pros ($5-$100)
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.