UPCOMING LIVE EVENTS
- Sept 19 @ 7PM: Dealing with Difficult People
- Sept 26 @ 7PM: Building an Audience that Pays
- Oct 3 @ 7PM: Getting Hired in Hollywood
- Oct 5, 12, 19 @ 7PM: 3 Session Live Premium Deal Making Workshop Networking, Pitching, Negotiating, Closing Deals. This event comes with a Prep Book, a Workbook, and additional support materials.
FREE & NEARLY FREE VIDEOS & NOTES / NANCYFULTONVIDEOS.COM
- Selling / Pre-Selling Your Film at AFM and Other Markets (FREE)
- Producing & Selling Reality TV (FREE)
- Working with a Professional Cinematographer w/ Brad Rushing (FREE)
- What’s a Producer to Do: A Producer’s Task List (FREE)
- Crowdfunding: How to Sell What Doesn’t Exist (FREE)
- Literary Agent Megan Close Zavala Interview (FREE)
- Introduction to Contract Fundamentals for Media Pros ($5)
- Raising Money Legally From Investors Using Regulation D & Regulation CF Exemptions / includes where to find investors ($10)
- Under $100K Film Blueprint: Video Workshop & Workbooks
- Under $10M Film Blueprint: Step-by-Step Guide & Video Workshop
- All Resources
HELPFUL EXPERTS & MEETUPS
- Helpful Experts: Agents, Lawyers, Distribution Strategists, Production Insurance, etc.
- In-Depth Workshop: Producing a $100K-$10M Film: Hours of Video, Workbook, Investor Guide, Personal Support etc. If you need to understand how to fund films over $100K, you should check out this recorded workshop.
- Under 100K Film Blueprint: Step-by-Step Guide and Video Workshop Covering Funding, Developing, Producing & Profitably Distributing a Film: Hours of Video, Workbook, Multiple Guides on Funding and Distribution, and Personal Support etc. If you need to understand how to fund profitable features and documentaries under $100k, check out this recorded workshop.
- Join our Meetups to be Invited to Live Face-to-Face and Online Events
Music / Film & Television + Hollywood Entertainment Industry Events + Film Funding Club + Santa Monica Writers & Screenwriters + Santa Monica Actors + Creative Express + Applied Psychology + Santa Monica Creative Entrepreneurs + Startup Accelerator + Production/Post Production Meetup + Videos, Guides & Resources from Past Events + ALL GROUPS & Testimonials
- Dozens of Other Helpful Guides to Get Your Projects Underway
- Some Photos of Past Events: Featuring Members and Speakers
About Nancy Fulton: Nancy Fulton is a writer/producer and serial entrepreneur who has been profitably creating and selling content for more than twenty years. She’s taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, Autodesk, and International Entrepreneur training programs. Her work can be found on Amazon and on sites worldwide. For more information, visit www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton.